Real Techniques First Impressions
The handle has a very nice weight to it as well. Good product for the money so far. Hard to get out of the carrying case. So I've had quite a bit of experience with brushes. I will try again with a different pallet.
Editor's Impressions Of The Real Techniques
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Real Techniques Final Thoughts
"Crease, blush, highlight etc."
It did not break, as it was only stuck to the handle. I got this for my girlfriend and she really likes them. Bought from watching a YouTube blogger. No shedding at the first impression. They are especially useful for traveling.
- Real Techniques Features & Specs
- RT 400 Blush Brush - tapered, soft and fluffy bristles. Blend powder blush evenly for a smooth, natural look
- RT 200 Expert Face Foundation Brush- firm bristles. buff liquid or cream foundation to a glowing, flawless finish
- RT 300 Deluxe Crease - short, dense bristles. layer and blend cream and powder eyeshadows evenly into eye crease
- RT 402 Setting Finishing Powder Brush- soft and fluffy bristles. dust on highlighting or setting powders precisely for natural looking illumination.
- Miracle Complexion Makeup Blending Sponge -soft, flexible. Blend liquid and cream foundation into a luminous, dewy finish