Real Techniques First Impressions
"They work great!"
It is perfect on the go for quick touchups. They clean completely and easily. I love it and the quality is amazing! A good starter kit for beginners. It's high quality and easy to use.
Editor's Impressions Of The Real Techniques
- Build Quality
- Value For Money
- Feature Set
Real Techniques Final Thoughts
"I totally recommend these!"
I would recommend it and buy it again! I was introduced to Real Techniques a month ago or so. Perfect for detail work on small or hooded eyes. The handle is sleek and easy to grasp. I like to use it to apply foundation.
- Real Techniques Features & Specs
- Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than other brushes; synthetic bristles mean all of our brushes are 100% cruelty-free; soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light, from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting
- Synthetic taklon bristles are non-porous so do not trap or absorb product bacteria and dead skin cells, making our brushes easier to clean than other makeup brushes; our bristles are also less prone to breakage or damage and easy to keep clean and maintain
- The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes & perfect finish; brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish
- The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need: from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer; the brush names clearly on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look
- Through Real Techniques, women all over the world are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves as well, with the approachable expertise, friendship, & expert tools from Sam & Nic; welcome to the Real Techniques Community, and get behind the look