Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Royal Care Cosmetics Makeup Brush
1. Royal Care Cosmetics Royal Care Cosmetics Makeup Brush
Royal Care Cosmetics First Impressions
"I LOVE my new brush set."
Perfect for detail work on small or hooded eyes. But she liked the brushes and said they work well. These are definitely some high-quality brushes! I highly recommend for an amateur or professional. The brushes are really soft and of high quality.
- Royal Care Cosmetics From The Manufacture
- Face Black Matte Brush Set From Royal Care Cosmetics
- Round Face Brush is used for application of liquid foundation or concealer. Pointy Face Brush is used in small areas as corners of the eye and around nose.
- Flat Face Brush is used to blend the colors in between the areas.
- Angled Flat Face Brush is used for highlighting in small areas under eyes.
- Angled Round Face Brush is used to contour and blend
- Editor's Impressions Of The Royal Care Cosmetics
- Value For Money
Royal Care Cosmetics Final Thoughts
"They are substantial!"
It takes long time to use them all. The fine one is nice for using eye shadow as eye liner. Love the little travel bag it comes with too! I was introduced to Royal Care Cosmetics a month ago or so. Come packaged very secure so bristles are all in line.