Editor's Choice - Our Favorite Magique Makeup Brush
1. Magique Magique Makeup Brush
Magique First Impressions
"I love Magique brushes!"
I have been using these for the last month. You get a good amount of brushes for the price as well. I just go in circular motion with it. The bristles are soft, and pick up plenty of product. I managed to blend the shadows nicely with them.
- Magique From The Manufacture
- Essential makeup brushes, handcrafted by PRO makeup artist to ensure consistent results and long use
- Soft, synthetic, deluxe bristles effortlessly pick up product and flawlessly blend with ease for a perfect result every time
- Featured Brushes: Powder, Blush, Fan, Lash, Angled, Pointed Liner, Fine Liner, Brow Comb, Allover Shadow, Large Shadow, Small Shadow, and Smudging Sponge
- The FREE stylish faux-leather case with tie-around bands secure pockets and make for easy organization and protection of brushes and products
- Compare to well-known department store products and enjoy high quality at an exceptional price
- Editor's Impressions Of The Magique
- Value For Money
Magique Final Thoughts
"This hit the mark."
Came with this fancy brush bag. These work great, they are pretty sturdy as well. Brushes also come in a very classy looking brush holder. I just go in circular motion with it. A good starter kit for beginners.